There may be times that you want or need to export Invoice information from your QuickBooks software into an Excel spreadsheet. Follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Reports tab & choose Sales, & Sales by Customer Detail.
- That opens a report. From there you can filter the specific customer/s that you need along with specific dates. You will want to choose date ranges such as a specific week, quarter, or year.
- For the date range: directly above the report is a row with date options. Choose what is appropriate for your needs.
- You can customize the report by selecting various filters.
- Click on Customize Report & a screen will pop-up to Modify the Report.
- On that screen choose the Filters tab.
- For a specific customer/s: Choose Name in the left column, & then choose either one customer name in the next column or select the Multiple Names option.
- That will modify the Sales by Customer Detail report for the specified customer/s.
- Click the Excel button to export it into an Excel spreadsheet. You will have the option to export the information into a new worksheet or update an existing one.